tomorrow, tomorrow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

As she relaxed she noticed the woman dip her head slightly. "Thank you, but that's not necessary. We're just having a friendly conversation, formalities can be put aside." The sub-leader thought that such displays were important, but that they also had their own time and place. And honestly the last thing on her mind right now was such things. Nervousness was working its way through her insides, though by looking at her you wouldn't be able to tell. Her ears perked up at the news that another litter had been delivered to the world. Smile spread even wider and her emerald orbs filled with warmth. "That's wonderful news! Congratulations!" Puppies were such a wonderful thing. The female couldn't wait to have some of her own when the time was right.

So this was Iskata, Naniko and Kansas' mother. The tip of her bushy tail twitched back and forth, the only physical sign of her anxiety. "It's a pleasure to officially make your acquaintance. My name is Savina. Naniko is a dear friend and I help her lead this pack." She drew a deep breath into her lungs, steadying herself for the biggest news. "And the other day your son Kansas asked me to be his mate. I happily accepted. I love him with all my heart." Savina felt it important to let Iskata know that she loved her son. She waited anxiously for the woman's reaction. Would she like her? How would she take this news? The girl hoped so much that everything would go alright.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread