tomorrow, tomorrow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The Lt. General could just picture the meeting of the youngest members of the family. It would be the perfect springtime activity. If only winter wasn't at their doorstep. Now would be far too dangerous for the little ones to travel any amount of distance. She knew that the difficult job of doing her best to keep the four pups inside the borders as much as possible was sitting in front of her. Luckily the rest of the pack would be there to help. "That would be wonderful. Perhaps we can plan a meeting once the weather starts to warm again?" It would be a good chance for the two packs to form an alliance and friendship as well.

At first the soft chuckling from Iskata made Savina tense, but soon her fears were dissipated. So she had already met her brother? And how did Ehno know that Kansas was planning to ask her to be his mate? A mischievous glint entered her eyes. "That's funny. I'll definitely have to ask my brother about how he found this out before I did." Her tone wasn't at all upset, in fact there was a bit of laugh in her voice as well. It was just like Ehno to be lightly sharing such information. She made a note to make him pay for it later on. "I do hope he was polite, he can be a bit of a goof sometimes. Though I suppose that's one of the reasons I love him." It was good to know that even after a year of wandering around Europe, he was still the same ol' Ehno.

Warmth flooded her body as Iskata stated that she had gained another daughter. This meeting really couldn't have gone much better in her opinion. "Well, I'm more than honored to be considered one." With that she stood and walked to sit a bit closer to her new mother-in-law. Though she was a bit shocked to hear that the Sadira clan was quite a large one. It was the exact opposite of what the girl was used to. "Oh? Is it really that big? For my whole life it was just my mother and my two siblings, I guess this will be quite the change." Savina chuckled lightly. She wondered who all she had ties to now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread