tomorrow, tomorrow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sorry, I've been tired and sick, so this is a little subpar ><

Emerald orbs warmed as the laughter continued between the two. The girl found herself very happy to be considered a daughter by the Sadira woman. She missed having a mother. Of course, no one would ever replace Amata. That place in her heart would always belong to the mother that loved and raised her. But perhaps Iskata would gain her own space. Family was important to her, as well as Kansas. She would want to do everything she could to keep the golden female involved in their lives. Though there was no doubt in her mind that she would make sure to keep up to date.

Trying to be a gentleman? Savina tried her best to think what that would have entailed. If she had been able to read, or knew more stories about human marriage etiquette, she might have caught on more quickly. Though she knew that Kansas was indeed a gentleman. "I see. Well, I'll probably still bug him about it anyway. Just what siblings do, you know?" She winked at Iskata. What was the point of having a sibling if you couldn't give them a little crap now and again.

The midnight fey was impressed with the size of her new family. Three litters? That must be wonderful, to have so many children. For the longest time she had wanted so badly to be a mother, perhaps soon it would become a reality, if it was what Kansas wanted as well. "I suppose it would be a rather large clan then." Even though they weren't many, the Marinos were fighters as well. Perhaps not in the literal sense, but both she and her brother had made it across the ocean with barely a scratch. "I've always wanted to be a mother." She admitted, somewhat shyly. It felt a little odd to express that to her mate's mother so soon after meeting her, but surely she would understand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread