tomorrow, tomorrow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The prospect of meeting the entire family was a big daunting, but exciting nonetheless. She would love to meet the rest of Kansas' relatives, who were now her relatives as well. The girl felt a sudden longing that her mother was around to see where she was now and meet the family she had joined. It passed quickly though. Somehow in her heart she knew that Amata was still watching her and smiling down on her. "That would be wonderful! It would be great to meet everyone! And I've met Ember. She's a very sweet girl. She helped me with learning how to shift." That probably sounded a little odd. That Iskata's younger daughter had helped the two-year-old learn how to shift. But it barely even registered in her mind that way though.

Savina's sleek headed nodded at Iskata's words. It was often it seemed that siblings weren't close when they grew up. She knew that was the case with Sirius and Apollo. They hadn't even been "grow up" and they didn't really get along. "I know what you mean. I have a sister too. It wasn't that we didn't get along fine, but we were never as close as my brother and I are. With him it's like he's almost another part of me. He went wandering around Europe for a year, and then I ended up here. I hated the thought that I might never see him again, but we got lucky." Luck was really the only word for it. Out of all the possibilities, it was amazing they had both ended up in the same place so far from their place of birth.

Her mother had made raising three pups on her own look so easy. But the jet femme knew better. It must have been unbelievably tiring. But at the same time she knew that her mother wouldn't have traded them for anything in the world. So Iskata's words rang true in her mind. "Yeah. One thing I need to know is that my pups will have a father. I never did, so that is really important to me that my children do. But I know Kansas will be there for me...and for them when the time comes." She had yet to talk to her mate about starting a family, but she knew that when they were ready, he would be a kind and loving father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread