tomorrow, tomorrow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She couldn't help but chuckle at her mother in law's remark about not having a model family. She may not have been around a whole lot of families, but none of them were perfect. In all honesty, how could one be? With so many personalities. Especially when it came to pups. There was absolutely no way to predict how one pup was going to behave, much less how a bunch were going to get along. "I'm not too worried. I think a perfect family would be a little too boring." She winked an emerald orb at the gold woman. Savina may have been a mostly mild-mannered wolf, but she knew how to roll with the punches. She could be quite the little spitfire when she wanted to be.

At the next words from the older femme a bit of fear struck at her heart. The thought of somehow losing Kansas scared her more than anything else. The shadow fear of Conri coming back to inflict his revenge on her beloved creeped back into her mind. She did her best to push it from her mind though. She would protect her mate no matter the cost, even if it meant having to kill the former alpha. "That's good to know. Though I hope it would never come to that." Savina knew the darker side of life all too well, but she wanted the best for her future children. But soon the tone of the conversation changed and the girl couldn't help but let a sly smirk slither its way onto her face. "Well, maybe I'll have to have that conversation with him sooner than I planned," she laughed. The fey wouldn't say that she had "puppy fever" by any means, but she did want to start a family sooner rather than later.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread