tomorrow, tomorrow
End? ooo! I'm falling asleep writing this so don't laugh too hard if it's horrible! I can't even see straight.. Big Grin

She grinned slyly at the wink that followed the words the dark hued lady granted her. Shaking her head she said with a bit of laughter. "There's no excitement when perfection peeks it's head into the picture. We'd rather be a little dysfuctional than be an average, right?" She was horrible. Here she was talking to the new in-law about how strange the family she'd just embraced was. She just hoped she didn't scare the girl away too soon! Kansas might never forgive her if she did.

Iskata smiled at the woman, realizing that she probably had given her a bit of a fright with her wistful words of warning. She gently nudged the other lady as she said softly. "Don't worry about what's to come.. all in due time.." she said with a secret smile on her lips. She wished she could be there when the ebony woman lay down the plans for their family in the making. She had never really had a grand time with mates so seeing happiness in others really was a soothing sight to know that it really did exist. Even if it was bliss for only a moment in time it was enough for her. Though she hoped their time would be more than a moment she knew they would cherish each and every second they were given. The love radiated from the girl, if it was real she'd be able to see it miles away the same with her son.

She looked towards the north with a sigh on her lips as she shook her head. She would have loved to have stayed and chatted up a storm til Kansas made his appearance but there were deeds to be done and chores waiting on the woman back home. She offered SAvina a pathedic look of apology as she said softly. "Sadly though my time as come.. I've family as well back home waiting on me, chores to be done and borders to patrol.." she grimaced at the idea of all the work that lay ahead of her as with a shake of her head she grinned. "If only it could be shoved under the rug for a day or two.. but sadly no." She smiled at the woman, hoping that she'd understand.

Messages In This Thread