tomorrow, tomorrow
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Nah, it's all good! Big Grin I'm glad Savvy got to meet Isk before she kicked the bucket. Maybe we can have another thread before she goes.

Iskata really shouldn't have been worried about scaring Savina off from the family. She had seen and experienced her fair share of dysfunction. Of course, it wasn't fun necessarily, but once you had a perfect family what was there left to strive for? She wasn't the least bit worried about attaining such an impossible goal. "My thoughts exactly," she joked.

The fear was quieted as her mother-in-law comfortingly nudged her. She was right, they just needed to take things one step at a time. It was good to plan for the future, but if you focused too much on it you might miss what is happening at the moment. The last thing she wanted was to miss anything that applied to Kansas and herself. Savina had never been the type to sit around and dream about the day a male would come and sweep her off her feet. The damage done by her sire had seen to that. The fact that she had never received any attention from the opposite sex hadn't help either. But none of that seemed to matter now, for she had found the person that she was perfect with.

It was sad that their conversation had to reach its end, but if anyone understood what was waiting on Iskata it was the Lt. General. She herself had many similar duties to attend to. "Yes, I understand. The chores that await me are very similar. Life's never dull when you're leading a pack, is it?" The dark fey smiled back at the woman and touched her nose to her cheek. "But I'm very glad that we've met now. I will have to come visit Phoenix Valley and we can plan this family get together. But until then I hope everything goes well for you and yours." With that the two said their goodbyes and went to attend to their packs.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread