two steps back
[html]

Deuce made my emo hotness.. and yes, I play with myself.

The Dahlia de Mai packmember had made her way across the lands for only one reason. The striking insanity of a dark and dangerous man had left her with a tick in her head and a morbid bit of curiousity that needed to be fulfilled. She had heard on the winds that Phoenix Valley had the rights to boast of a new litter, though it wasn't the first born into these new lands and she figured it wouldn't be the last. She was wondering about the new generation just the same since the puppies were to be her own siblings, though she doubted she'd ever see the little rats outside of this visit possibly. The yearling for once in her life sat down on the borders of the packland and lifted her maw to the winds, her voice calling out for a mother, her family's matriarch, and a leader just the same. The last note was dying as she lowered her face and began to walk along the border, waiting for the woman to appear.

She had been pacing a moment or two when she realized that DaVinci's scent was strong along the lands which surprised her greatly. She hadn't spoken to the male since he'd brought her to these lands to find a solution to her own personal demons.. but she had never expected for him to linger. Raising a brow as she inhaled the scent once more she could detech other scents that seemed mingled with his and yet his as well. Shaking her head she figured that perhaps a patrol had just overlapped his own marker near the edge of the lands and decided to igore it for the moment.. she had, after all a more demanding and interesting issue at hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread