butterflies and hurricanes.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
wc280

---

"No," Jefferson argued, now forcing himself to his feet. Jefferson and Laruku were different by miles, that was to be expected from the distance they'd spent apart from whenever Maluki had originally gone missing, but the two bore eerie similarities and secrets the outside world didn't care to know about. The truth was, the two didn't seem to care about their similarities much either, but for some reason, letting it go was beyond the scarred-up cyclops. He took a few determined steps forward. "I spoke with her--Iskata. She told me everything she knew." A pause. "If you grew up in my family, then you were never alone in the first place. There's damn too many with this blood to end up alone."

He sighed, head and gaze dropping as they wandered off toward the field again. The frost was slowly falling, and winter was clearly on its way. Their breaths were nothing more than sound and clouds to the air. "Two of my half-siblings live in Dahlia de Mai, Haku and Mew. I'm sure you know them." From what he had gathered from Iskata, Laruku was a universal type of person. At some point or another, he had stumbled across everyone--even if he hadn't wanted to. After all, that's what happened with he and Jefferson. "My father's still gone, and Haku scared Colibri away. My brothers are dead and my sisters are missing... that's something that hasn't changed since before Maluki took off." He wasn't sure why he was pointing it all out. Laruku didn't want to hear it, he knew. Laruku was already aware of where 'their' family had gone--or, better yet, he probably didn't care. Jefferson's scowl lengthened.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread