butterflies and hurricanes.
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
wc346

---

He'd wanted to be alone once. For a long time, really--he'd been a loner for a few years, at least as far as he knew. Jefferson didn't know how long he was Maluki after he'd run off from Clouded Tears, nor what nonsense he'd gotten into or who he'd met. Memories like that weren't even a blur, just a gap or a hidden under a sheet of black. It had all been completely cut out of his mind; there were no sudden flashbacks, no sudden revelations, no sudden influx of all kinds of unknown memories. As a loner, he had only thought about it from time to time. He'd lived only for himself then, making his way from place to place and seeing nothing more to life than that alone. Surviving was an everyday task when starvation and creatures from the past he couldn't remember came seeking him out for a clouded revenge that never came; they would attack him, and he'd black out and awake later to something much more gruesome than before. He'd never been able to explain that... he'd never thought much about it.

But ever since he'd ended up in terms of a pack, such events hadn't occurred, but neither had any particular fights. The closest he had come to attacking someone was when Lucifer discreetly pissed him off, but nothing more than some caustic words and bared fangs resulted from that. He'd learned his place in the world, little by little. Perhaps that hadn't been the case with this Maluki and whatever problems he'd faced, with his mother's second litter and some bit. To be precise, Jefferson hardly cared of what Maluki had felt since such feelings he did not harbor any longer. He could use that reasoning for escape as an excuse, for now, until something more precise could be figured out for later. "In the sense that he's dead, I'm remembering him," he replied sternly, for a moment feeling the wind brush at his thick-maned pelt. "I don't change who I am for anybody." Not even for himself, apparently.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread