jackpot.
[html]

I'll get our next thread up shortly. :o

IC/OOC text separator

Her head tilted at his humorously simple yet logical conclusion, and she smiled and shook her head. "Silly. Give me some time, and it will be very green," she promised. She could only imagine her greenhouse teeming with vegetation and life, filled with the intoxicating scents of flowers and marijuana alike. Maybe one day, she'd take her time to notice specific flowers that smelled nice. Roses, lilacs... these all had strong, pleasant scents, but she could think of no more. "Mm, well, if you ever change your mind, you'll know where to look. It has a nice minty scent, too... I'm probably going to grow some roses and lilacs, too. It might just be cool to turn this into a nice, pleasant atmosphere. Colourful flowers, great scents." She shrugged a little.
What she heard next made her frown a little, and she tilted her head up to study his face (hew now towered over her, seeing as he was shifted and she was not). While informative, the things he told her generated numerous questions on their own. What had happened between Skoll and Gabriel? Was it justified on either end? Was it perhaps justified on both? Was this something at the front of everyone's minds, or the back? How likely was she to get drug into it? Well, on the last one she had control, and she elected to stay out of everyone's business so long as it didn't interfere with her life.
"Noted," she said, her tone for an instant deeper and more serious than before. "No worries, though. I don't normally yammer on about folks I know with strangers, anyway," she said with a wink. "But yes, same goes for you. I might need more help with this later on, and either way I'll want you to see it when I'm done." With this, she offered a smile and a wave of farewell.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread