yesterday we had the world our way - p naniko
[html]
Ouch poor Nani. Beware my craposity it could be contagious *is tired*

Stockholm's tail wagged slightly, slowly when she saw Naniko notice her, peering over the edge of the ledge. The Commander seemed happy to see her, which in turn made the stone hued femme quite happy too. She had wanted to get better acquainted with the white femme, especially after meeting her children and mate. She admired a wolfess that could knit a pack together so tightly, yet help it to remain open to newcomers and virtual strangers. She wanted to thank her for her acceptance and her kindness.

Geneva was startled when she saw the white Commander suddenly drop from the lip of the ledge. Lime green eyes widened as she saw the inevitable about a second before it happened. She wanted to call out a warning or reach her before it happened, but Naniko had made impact faster than the wolfess could react. She rushed to her side, concentrating on shifting into Optime form as she did so. When she reached Naniko, she had shifted and was a bit dizzy from concentrating so hard.

"Nonsense, Naniko. I have no intention of leaving you until I know you're all right," Geneva said seriously, somberly. Although she was a very small wolfess and not very strong, one of her foremost skills was her ability to keep a clear head under pressure. I think before we go back to the mansion, we need to assess the damage. How badly does it hurt when you breathe, on a scale of one to ten? Are you dizzy?" Geneva looked down over the ledge of the High Rocks, realizing the climb down would be pretty tricky.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread