yesterday we had the world our way - p naniko
[html]

Up on the ledge there wasn't much that they could do, but Naniko nodded in agreement anyway. It was better to assess it and then choose what to do. She did want to get back and get some herbs, because it was beginning to throb, but she knew good common sense when she heard it. "Alright. It doesn't hurt that bad...just when I breathe. Maybe a six. But then...I've had a lot of injuries. Maybe I ought to grade it as less. Or more. I don't know." She was used to diagnosing others, but not to actually grade herself on the same sort of scales.

The fact that Stockholm was showing concern and trying to make her stop and rest made her grin; it had been a long time since someone had tried to get her to do anything that she didn't want to do. It was kind of refreshing. But maybe she could convince her doctor to let her down. "I have herbs in the mansion, ones that might help with pain. It's a rib--I can feel it moving a little bit when I breath in. I'll need some help getting a bandage all the way around me"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread