yesterday we had the world our way - p naniko
[html]
Stockholm nodded as Naniko spoke. Truth be told, she had very little hands on experience treating broken bones. She's read up on them, though, and knew that a loose rib could produce all sorts of trouble. Her imagination conjured up a picture of Naniko running out of oxygen because the jostled rib had punctured her lung. She pushed the image away and considered the fact that the Commander seemed very level-headed and seemed to know what needed to be done.

Herbs? The wolfess had heard of others with the ability to blend herbs into all sorts of things - poultices, edible medications - in order to alleviate pain and infection. She cocked an eyebrow in admiration. If the wolfess knew how the art of medication making, then she'd be the first wolf Geneva had ever met with the knowledge.

She glanced once more over the edge of the rocks. The way down for Geneva was shorter than the way the Commander had taken, but there was still a considerable ways to go. They were pretty high up and the rocks were slick. "Let's go to the mansion," she said in agreement. "Do you think you'll be able to make it down on your own?" An idea occurred to her. "If we take it slowly, I think I could help you down if you were on my back - but it would be slow."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread