yesterday we had the world our way - p naniko
[html]

The female seemed very sensible to Naniko, and though she had just met her she was beginning to already feel quite comfortable around her. She thought that Stockholm had a sensible head on her, as well. She wasn't freaking out or running around in circles without any ideas about what to do. Sure, it wasn't that big of an injury, and she already thought that she knew what it was, but she would consider this moment when thinking about Stockholm in later, bigger situations.

Naniko had been working with herbs since she had found her mother's old herbal bag in the back of the den in Clouded Tears more than a year before now, but she had been taken a break during her pregnancy and was only now just beginning to get back into using them. She hadn't wanted to put her pups at any danger, so she had stopped in grinding them and preparing them for those few months.

When she had been younger, Naniko had healed all sorts of creatures. She knew low-speech, the language of the lower beasts, and she'd had a magpie companion who had taken her to them to heal them, or brought them to her. There had been more than one instance where an injured bear cub or fox had crawled into her bed during the night.

"But I'm so..." She was going to say big, but she wasn't sure if that would be an insult to Stockholm's strength. "Only if you're sure. I don't want to be a burden--I can deal with a little pain"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread