yesterday we had the world our way - p naniko
[html]
So many lines in this post are dirty! I crack up every time I use the word 'mount.' XD

Geneva smiled when Naniko hesitated over an unspoken word. She knew that the Commander was making a silent comparison of their sizes. The gray wolfess shook her head mutely and spoke. "I'd spare you that little pain, even if you could endure it. I think it'd be best if you were to go down on my back. Do you think you could wrap your arms around my shoulders? I think that'd make for less jostling of your rib." Stockholm knew that her thin arms were too weak to carry the while wolfess, but she believed she could help her down this way.

She swung her legs over the ledge and turned, beckoning Naniko to mount her back. After she felt her weight settle, Geneva began her descent. The process was slow. Carefully, calculatingly the gray wolfess chose her steps. It was difficult carrying Naniko this way, but she had some things to her advantage. She wasn't supporting the Commander's weight so much as Naniko was holding on to her. She knew that if she tried to carry Naniko this way while going horizontally on the ground, instead of vertically as she was, her knees would collapse below her. Geneva focused on her breathing when her muscles screamed at her, counting to three before taking the next step and creating a pattern that was similar to meditation.

She felt her feet settle on the ground and slid down the rest of the rock face. She almost laughed when she felt Naniko's feet touch down before hers. She turned to look at the Commander, panting slightly and stretching her arms. "Are you all right?" She hoped she hadn't taken too long.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread