yesterday we had the world our way - p naniko
[html]
xD Yes it would. And sorry for being so late on this ;_; And haha, I can kind of think of something in that one line..."anything you need, that's what I'll be"

Naniko had only been out of the packlands to see Iskata lately, but hadn't gone anywhere else. It was probably about time that she visited the other packs in the area to see what was going on. She had heard from Ember that Esper Hollow was disbanding, and was wondering what other packs out there were having problems. If she could do anything to help them, she definitely would. Each of the packs had one or more of her relatives in them, or family friends like Deuce and Lucifer.

"Heh. Alright, but I'll remember this anyway." Just with Naniko, her mate, and her pups there were six wolves in the pack, but there were many others. Naniko often wondered what sort of things held a group of wolves together; was it physical need? The need for food and shelter and protection? Or did some of them stay in the lands because of the ties that they made there with the others? Having Anu here with her made her so very happy--but what if she was still solitary? Would she want to roam, or stay here? And what if she hadn't had any pups? It was a lot to think about.

For the longest time she hadn't thought that pups were going to happen for she and Conri. They'd tried and tried and tried, but no luck. And then, right when she had finally gotten pregnant, everything had happened. The pups, her pack, and Anu were the three things that had really kept her grounded. The pack had been wonderful and loyal--they had looked to her as a leader after her mate had left the lands...Anu had picked her up and helped heal her emotional wounds...and the pups had been everything she could have ever dreamed of. Without those things, she didn't know where she would be today.

"I'm glad to hear that. It makes me happy--I know exactly how you feel. And I feel the same. The pack, this big family...it's the most important thing to me." She nodded in agreement, turning in the direction of the mansion. "This way" She started walking slowly, minding her side, continuing to speak a moment later. "I started out in a pack called Chimera, back in the old lands...but that one disbanded pretty quickly. Everyone kind of left to go on an adventure, I guess, and left my dad Physe in charge of it. After that, he joined with my friend Conri's pack Syemv...and made a new pack called Aremys. But at that point I had left home. I was around four months old. I went looking for my parents, who had left with the others, and ended up falling off a clifftop and breaking my leg. I got found by a pregnant mother wolf, and she took me back and took care of me. She even argued with the alpha to let me stay." She wasn't sure why she was telling her all of this, but it was something to fill all the silence. "Did you move around a lot when you were young, too?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread