Long Distances
[html]
I actually don't think that'd be possible because Geneva didn't join CD until last week! Sorry. But I do love your post!

"I am stark-raving mad," the stone-hued femme muttered to herself as her restless, weary feet carried her across the lush, green land. There had been a break in the rain, and for some reason or another, the wolfess had gotten it into her head that it might be a good idea to better acquaint herself with the packlands. Since her arrival and acceptance into Crimson Dreams, she had kept mostly to herself in the mansion. Within the warmth of the walls and the new friendship she had found within these borders, both her body and her spirit had begun to heal.

She and the spirit of adventure were strangers, and even more so today. Geneva could spend the rest of her life within the borders of Crimson Dreams and want for nothing. In fact, at first she had been reluctant to even leave Haven Mansion. But after meeting Naniko and Anu's bright-eyed brood, the femme thought that it was her responsibility to learn the lay of the land, if only to accompany the pups on outings. She also felt that she had a duty to protect her new home, and those she had met there, to the best of her ability. Although should the need arise, she wanted to be able to protect the pack. The thought was laughable, Geneva being able to take down a threat. Small-boned and framed, the stone-hued wolfess had never grown to be much bigger than a yearling. The wolfess realized that within a few seasons, Naniko's pups would surpass her in size. The thought made her laugh.

As the darkness began to settle over the land, Stockholm realized that she was going to be lost very shortly. She thought she might be able to turn around and reach home, but it had begun to drizzle slightly, making her disadvantaged nose useless. She would never pick up scents awash in rain. She decided to continue her route, perhaps she'd be able to circle around and find her way home. However her eyes soon picked up a dark shape in the gloom. "Hello..." she called out cautiously.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread