Long Distances
[html]
Lets get 'er done. End here! 'Grats on the spotlight. You deserve it!

"You never really can know, or be certain of someone else," Geneva said immediately, her thoughts churning. "You can only ever be certain of yourself and of the decisions you choose to make. Love can be incredibly one-sided." These weren't really words of caution. Love had never burned the gray wolfess, not really. She had loved completely with her whole being and had had that love returned. Hers had been an innocent and wide eyed love that had matured and graced her through the seasons. She had grown with that love, from child to woman, and had never known anything but its radiant touch. She felt the loss of it now like a dull ache and at times like salt thrown into a wound.

"I think you know more about love than you think," she said, smiling. The woad-marked wolfess didn't seem as though she was grasping at straws. Her questions were pointed, directing her toward specific knowledge. But no one could have all the answers concerning such a strange and wonderful thing. The answers were different for everyone. She hoped that Cwmfen nic Graine would find her own answers to be just as dear to her heart as Geneva's answers had been to her.

"You will know when you are loved," she said finally, "when you can no longer question it." Because love, true love, was like a madness unto itself. It certainly spawned questions, but it also ignited a surety within the soul when it was truly returned. If the dark woad marked wolfess had won the heart of another, she surely would know.

The sky rumbled as lightning cracked against the sky in a shock of purple. Lime green eyes rolled up to the sky before returning to Cwmfen. "I'm afraid I must leave you now. The rain looks as though it will only get worse. I hope you have a safe journey home, but should you need shelter, you will always be welcome here."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread