shy away, shy away phantom
DaVinci had yet to run into a cougar in his time in these lands but that was a good thing he imagined. He'd seen enough of some of the other wildlife that could and would fight back to know that though they possessed skills that the others didn't have they were still struggling to keep the top position on the food chain. He raised a brow at the thought of fighting such a fierce enemy and said softly. "You're lucky then, I've heard those cats can be like hellhounds.." DaVinci hoped that he would remain lucky enough not to have to face such an enemy but you never knew until your time came.

He couldn't help it but laugh though as the male had taken to explaining who he was. "A Madman?"[b/] he asked with doubt. He could believe it, as many strange folk that had sprung from the lands but after shaking his head be put the thought from his mind and focused on the rest of it all. [b]"Well, if you lived on the coast.. by what I can tell since you don't seem to have a spot of coyote in you.. you must have been from Syemv." DaVinci's ears flicked back as a frown appeared on his maw. There had been another from Syemv that he could remember growing up, a girl he'd played with often and yet so quickly she'd disappeared without a trace. "Did you have a sister?" he asked quietly, the memories of a strange childhood trying to cloud his mind as he tried to stay in the present.

His silvery orbs flickered to the male as he asked, "You will be fine right, I'm not going to have to drag your ass back home and let them tend to you am I?" His eyes twinkled slightly, he wouldn't mind if he had to, but he knew that most liked to keep their dignity and pride ran strong when it came to being toted like a pup when you were well beyond your childhood years. He stretched out as his eyes never left the male, wanting an honest answer to the question. He might be a stranger but he wasn't going to leave the dark hued male here to rot if he needed help.

Messages In This Thread