shy away, shy away phantom
[html]
cake

i'm just a boat on the ocean
cakeSyemv, the place Bane's father had never belonged and the place Bane would never return to. He felt no sorrow for it being gone now; his indifference was a treasure, and he found if comforting, existing in a state of near total apathy. Long ago the man had accepted he would likely never see his mother again. He was curious, just curious, and his curiosity was just an excuse. His path was clear, although where it would lead him wasn't yet.

cakeBane doubted anyone, even those who had knew him, knew how truly insane his father had been. The episodes brought him away from this place and the guilt brought him back; he was likely wandering in a confused daze now, if he weren't dead. Bane felt nothing for the old man either. It was unfortunate, but life was a bitch. He wondered if he had made it back to Syemv before the lands had burned. "Quite the deduction, Watson," Bane replied absently to the halfling's musings. There was no sarcasm in his voice. He was a wolf, and where he had come from, his kind had kept halflings as slaves. "A sister, yes. And a brother. Willow and Ire. I never knew them. Did you?" As the conversation progressed, Bane was getting the impression this halfling knew something of his family.

cakeHe chuckled at DaVinci's mention of home. Quite the friendly fellow this man was. "I'll be fine, Mr Nasphrite of Phoenix Valley... conveniently, I'm a doctor, and I currently have no home. But I do appreciate your concern. Thank you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread