shy away, shy away phantom
DaVinci couldn't help but smirk at the words that the male said. He titled his head to the side with one brow quirked as he watched the other with a slight show of amusement on his face. There were few that the boy had ever really been quite relaxed about and he figured that maybe if he'd ever took the chance to perhaps this strange fellow might be one of those small numbers. He stretched his arms high above his head as he shook off the weariness that was growing with the sleepy fog that seemed to want to blanket the boys. Here it was with the approaching winter and yet it seemed almost spring like... but he knew all too soon the weather would come to pass into something dreadful, it always did.

DaVinci's eyes seemed to settle off on some distant view as the ebony furred fellow asked on, speaking of his sibling and wondering if DaVinci had ever held knowledge of them. The silvery blue boy's voice was distant as he admitted the truth. "I knew Willow once.. she was as innocent and filled with life as I was cruel and hateful at that age." a bitter smile played across his lips as he thought of how wrong it was that the innocence had been taken from them while the devil's child had been left to reign. He really didn't want to touch on the subject of Willow, he'd been a puppy and amazed at how easily the soft giggle of the girl had him hypnotized in the blink of an eye.. he had no clue at that age what the strange new emotion that he'd found had been.. now he did of course but he couldn't bring her back.

His eyes turned to gaze at Bane as he seemed to politely decline the hybrid's banter and complain. A slight grin spread across his maw as he admitted. "That's good, I didn't want to carry you anyways." Wasn't he just the nicest soul in the world. He probably would have had better luck knocking the fellow out and dragging him back to the packlands anyways, he doubted the male would have let his pride suffer that much to be carried about like a newly made bride.

Messages In This Thread