shy away, shy away phantom
-omg everyone needs to stop replying.. I swear this is like the 18th reply I've made today! Big Grin -

A yawn cracked the silence between the two as DaVinci titled his head back and let his jawls extend to show a brilliant pink tongue and deadly sharp teeth. Snapping his maw shut with a snap he grinned to the other, knowing the action was very catchy and annoying just the same. He use to bug Firefly on the long nights in the cabin of the ship by doing just that until she would attempt to maul him with her small paws and fierce tiny needle sharp teeth. He chuckled to himself for a second at the thought before sighing and closing his eyes, the brilliant inky blackness that greeted him was nice for that moment in time before a question returned him to real life.

He turned those storm hued eyes to the midnight male as he frowned and just shook his head. He was quiet a second before softly admitting. "I don't know.. your mother came looking for her, we use to hang out a lot when we were little.. but it was like she'd disappeared like a ghost." There was a sadness in his words as he let the truth of it all come to face. He could remember the troubled woman who'd come asking for Willow at the same time he'd been doing the same. So short a time and yet so much he could remember of it all. He missed his childhood friend so much and yet they were just tiny moments in time compared to the life he had now.. why did they seem so important he wasn't sure. He probably would never really know.

Gritting his teeth for a moment he cast his eyes away again before they revealed too much into his tattered soul. He'd been a horrible brat growing up and yet somehow he'd ended up half decent.. or so he thought. He could be wrong but he hoped he wasn't.

The world seemed to shift away from the serious tones as Bane continued the joking banter, DaVinci didn't have a problem with leaving the past in the past, infact he preferred it thatway. A grin was greeted towads the words as DaVinci shrugged his shoulders and said almost innocently. "No one said I was going to be gentle.." Hell, he'd have thought he'd done a damn fine job if the male was still alive by the time he'd got him to the Shaman's hut. The boy really was the devil inside, but that wasn't always the worst thing to be.

Messages In This Thread