shy away, shy away phantom
-DaVi has such a strange sense of humor...-

DaVinci smirked at the truth the male admitted as he seemed to be fighting the sleep that wished to claim him. The silvery steele male shook his head in false disappointment as he remarked. "Well that takes all the fun out of it if you just let me get away with it." His words a teasing grumble as he stood up and stretched his long limbs. He had a horrible sense of humor but it hadn't got him killed yet. He figured that the male probably wouldn't even get the meaning of it as sleep as he seemed.

Nodding to the male as he leaned back against the tree a moment longer before he admitted. "I had better not come back here tomorrow and find some future companion having taken advantage of you while I was away." Though the male figured that Bane could take care of himself, even in the state he currently rested in.. he still made the off remarks. The sly smirk parted his lips as he bowed away from the male. He might return to the place in the morn to make certain that the male hadn't turned into dinner for another but that would wait til the morrow.

Now there was chores to return home and tend to.. as well as spend a night stuck in the past and wondering where all his tiny companions may have disappeared to over time. It would be a long night indeed for many faces had been removed from his short life already. DaVinci stepped away into the fog that he'd risen out of and moved silently through the woods to the place called Phoenix Valley.

Messages In This Thread