It's the science of the soul
[html]

Eek! I thought I'd replied to this already! Sorry hun Smile Last post methinks? And then yes, we shall have another thread very soon Smile Am assuming that I am allowed to start new threads with people now if that's ok?

push it inSoran was already feeling a huge amount of gratiutude towards Naniko. She had allowed her to see her grandson after she had abandoned her own children countless times, after she had waltzed in and out of Naniko's life, upsetting her world by upsetting those around her, the ebony fae's children, the dark lady doubted that Conri, Khaden or Dhalia would have been a barrel of laughs to be around once Soran had abandoned them once again, after already upsetting their lives by returning without so much as a warning for the red and black pups. Soran was so grateful to Naniko for letting her meet one of her grandchildren after all she had done, she was also thrilled that the pale fae hadn't turned her away or even chased her from the lands after seeing her there at the borders, especially after all Conri had done to her.

push it inBut another wave of happiness washed over the lady as Naniko gave her easy directions to Phoenix Valley, Deuce's pack, she was glad that Nani was readily giving these directions, it showed at least that she trusted the dark fae not to go down there and then leave again, hurting people once again. She was also glad to know that her former lover was safe and well, as was Iskata, she barely knew the fae, she was a vague blurred memory in the scarred lady's mind, but she remembered the name from before the fire and so she was glad that one of the older wolves had survived.

push it inThen Naniko spoke again, the lady's ears swivelled forwards to listen to her, slightly nervous of her response, although the girl had asked if Soarn was staying she had never mentioned living within the pack totally, perhaps that had not been what she had meant, perhaps she was just hoping that the lady would stick around in some capacity this time and was checking. But it seemed that she was more than happy to open her home to the aging mother-figure. The ebony lady was delighted, she had a home once again, a home close to her family, to the old faces she knew and then many new faces, faces that belonged to wolves of her blood, wolves that had not even been born the last time she had left the lands. She couldn't stifle the joyful whine that escaped her dark lips as she looked at Nani, her jade eyes glittering slightly, excited and grateful at the same time, her green eyes watering slightly, indescribably happy that someone still wanted her around.
"Nani, oh Nani thank you, I wont let you down I swear, I shall find myself a room and settle in, perhaps I can start working on the library I attempted to start last time I was here. And of course I'll hunt. Oh Nani thankyou." She babbled suddenly, before leaping to her feet and throwing her long arms around the white girl who she considered to be her daughter, without hesitation she planted a soft kiss atop Naniko's head, between the girl's pale ears.
"I missed you too Naniko, all of you, more than I can describe."She added, her voice a hoarse whisper as a tear of joy trickled down her cheek, releasing her new Alphess from her grasp suddenly, not through feeling awkward, but because the tears of happiness at being accepted home by one of those that she desperately sought approval and love from were spilling over the lower lids of her eyes and she didn't want to get her new leader's pristine fur soggy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread