I'm PINK and black and blue for you
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

"I haven’t really been to the city yet," Ryan confessed, smiling as she gathered the blanket closer around her frame so that she would be able to walk easier. "Though I’ve been by it." She lead them easily towards the cave where her belongings were stored, barely having to pay attention to the terrain to know they were headed in the right direction. "But that would be great. I can show you how to get started knitted. Once you get the hang of it, it’s a breeze."

She ducked into the cave, having made it there in only a few minutes. Her bag wasn’t that far in – allowing the natural light to keep everything lit. "Home, sweet, home," she laughed, sitting down on the ground and crossing her legs like a pretzel as she began to pull the fabrics she had out from the bag. "This one’s my favorite," she commented, pulling out the red and black plaid. Something about it just gave off a cozy feeling, she thought. "There’s more too," she added, grabbing them out and handing them to Ember so that she could look at them as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread