I'm PINK and black and blue for you
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

"Of course, choose whatever you want," Ryan told her, now emptying out the last of her fabrics. Seeing them spread out like this, she was surprised at just how many there actually were. She would be interested in checking the city too, however, in hopes of getting some more. The thought of all the possibilities made her smile. She supposed that sewing was the one thing she had always found comfort in, perhaps which is why she was so excited to be making something new again.

"There is this one too," she said, holding a heavy, folded bulk of light grey wool. "Or even this." It was a bundle of a fleece fabric, white in color, though a corner had been burnt by something and had taken a caramel tone. If it was what Ember wanted, though, she could work around it. She studied Ember’s frame, thinking of what type of garment she could make for her new friend. Ryan was particular to dresses, but that would take some time. Maybe a simpler throw or coat. "Did you have anything in mind?" She held up the wool and examined it, before placing it aside and smiling. "I mean, what you would want me to make for you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread