we all feed on tragedy
[html]
cake

i'm just a boat on the ocean
cake"I am, actually." Once upon a time, the dark wolf had baffled the exiles and their Elders with his medical prowess. The medicine-wolves there had revered him with frantic fervor in their eyes, and they had sent some to the great city to find what he requested, and sent others to the barracks to build him a cabin for their injured. And he had done it, become their chief medic, seeking salvation for a life he had long begun to regret. It was funny how things turned out, funny to think where he was now.

cakeAs the dark lady spoke, Bane nodded in understanding, still preoccupied with his meal. Basic medicine was easy, as it was easily forgettable. When she made mention of her uncooked fish, he lifted his head to apologize for his lack of hospitality. "Oh, please do. I apologize, Miss Specter," he added as he grasped the makeshift spit and handed it to her. "The fire is yours." With a smile, the blue-eyed man put aside what was left of his prey, content with his mostly-full stomach. He could eat more. Unfortunately, he were but a weary traveller with a broken leg, and would gladly take what was offered to him. Lady Luck had found a way to teach the dark wolf what he needed to know.

cake"Might I ask what happened, and if it still pains you?" He motioned to her injuries as he spoke. In his bag were supplies enough to make a splint, and painkillers he would part with if necessary.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread