we all feed on tragedy
[html]
cakeSounds good! :] And your post is fine. I like it. Shh.

i'm just a boat on the ocean
cakeBane had seen many worse injuries than hers. He had soaked his feet in blood while scouring fields of corpses for his dead. "I assume not. I haven't met many healers," he admitted. It sounded as if these healers studied a more primitive form of medicine. The New World was a much different place. When she offered him her hand, he took it and studied it. An ear remained swivelled towards Ember, listening.

cake"I would never make fun of a lady," Bane responded genuinely. "I'd just like to see my patients look after themselves." Although that would put him out of a job. Bane enjoyed what he did. It was easy respect, regardless of the fact he'd have killed any of his patients in a second if he needed to. He chuckled when she mentioned his formal tendencies in conversation, raising his blue eyes to meet hers. His smile remained. "I apologise if I've offended you. It's less in regard to age, Miss Phoenix, and more about respect. Where I come from, there are very strict rules about how a man should treat a woman. I do consider myself worthy of being called sir, as long as I maintain those standards." As he spoke, he gently flexed her fingers with his own. "Does this hurt?" If it were broken and healed wrong, he would have to re-break the hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread