we all feed on tragedy
[html]
^-^ <3

One could say that she had lived a comfortable life before the fire. Back then all she'd had to worry about was learning how to hunt and scout, how to read...normal werewolf things. The only time that Ember had really been involved in anything life-threatening had been when they'd had that avalanche; she'd been buried, and the entire pack had come together to try and find her. She could remember Dierdre pulling her out of the snow, and going back to the den to sit on her brother Moon's lap and warm up.

But now things were just...different. She got into trouble on purpose, just to try and make her feel like everything was worth it. Whenever she was doing something bad, it gave her a thrill--and she lived for those thrills. It was dangerous, but she didn't really care. Because without the thrills, what would she have? Nothing.

"Ow. Yes. I think it might be because of the cuts, though--they're hard to see, with me being dark colored. And one of em hurts worse than the other ones--mostly when I move one of the other fingers. It's like they all have to react together...I can't just move one without the other ones hurting." She didn't know anything about anatomy, or about how any of that was supposed to work.

He certainly did speak strangely, but she didn't really mind it. It was just become a "Bane" thing, the way that he talked; it made him unique. He spoke of standards. She didn't really have any of those, so she definitely couldn't be called one of those fancy, polite words. But she would keep quiet and let him think whatever he wanted. "So...now that I'm one of your patients, will you come back to check up on me?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread