back in time, but only in my mind - p jazper
[html]

WC: 300

OOC: Wrap it up?

IC:

The young male knew he himself was still a boy or perhaps a boy in a man's body. It hadn't even been a year since he was taking in by Jaded Shadows in the old lands. Still, the past months had changed Jazper greatly. He had gone from a small puppy in a loving three wolf family living in a cave, to a slightly larger child finding refuge in Jaded Shadows with the Rhiannon's, to Twilight Vale with his new mom dad and brothers and finally to Crimson Dreams. So far, Crimson Dreams was his favourite place. He could be the loveable giant, the protector, the server, teacher and listener here. He loved his pack and everyone in it. With pups running around there was never a dull moment and with Garnet hanging around he could not be happier with his current life. The only thing he could ask for was a family of his own in the future which he was sure Garnet would not ojbect to in the least.

Jazz chuckled as the new member ultimatly failed even when using his advice. "I think you may just be right. Purhaps hunting or cooking?" He laughed lightly. As she held out the harmonica, giving it to the male, his golden eyes widened as he accepted greatfuly, "It's perfect, honestly. The older the insturment the better the sound!" Taking it excitedly he was practicly jumping up and down as he pressed it to his lips and blew a few clear notes, "It'll take some time to learn it properly though. I may have to run into town and find a few more books." Noone had ever given him an insturment. He had always gone looking for them. Words could not express his thanks to the grey wolfess before him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread