cozy autumn night
-but I like the cookie! I know.. I'm horrible.. I don't think I can write short posts too often with Isk.--

As they sat in the lull beside the fire Noah asked the question that had so much been a problem at hand. She was a true and protective friend, a mother and grandmother. The acts that Lucifer had committed in his immature manners had struck her in ways that she hadn't had to deal with in so long that it had brought out the dominate nature that she'd taken to tending the male in. While she knew part of the reason he allowed such manner to occur was merely because of his need for lusting after Deuce, the other even she couldn't place but she turned with a sigh away from the male as she answered. "He lost my trust in many ways and he knows he'll have to grow into someone a father would be proud of, a friend would turn to without worry.. that you could trust your own daughters about." her words were slightly bitter as she thought of the actions he'd taken with her own daughter knowing full well the power of alcohol. The bastard pleased himself in the liquor enough to know how it worked.. he couldn't plead innocent at helping to ease the two Sadira children into his wants and lusts..

She shook her head a moment before sighing and dropping the thoughts out of sight as she turned to watch the male drying himself, so like she use to sun herself in Storm. She smiled slightly as she realized that she really had missed the male. He'd been gone so long and yet now here he was and it felt so right, so relaxed that he was there. There was no true awkwardness at having Noah in the lands, there was no real formal position that she'd taken when the male had visited and she never expected nor believed that she would ever need one.

She knew what she did to the male, she was a woman after all and in time she'd learned how to work the kind gentle soul like clay. A soft easy smile spread across her lips as he cussed outloud. She had missed that manner of the male, the sudden short outburst that were more friendly than anger filled. The smug look on her face spoke what she didn't say, Noah already knowing that she could be a wicked opponent when she wanted.

His studying eyes on her face were too much as she turned her eyes away when the question came. She was quiet a moment before she finally admitted. "I would have accepted you then and there on our borders if you would have let me.." Her sky blue orbs returned to gaze at him, a softness there that rarely others than her family ever saw.

Messages In This Thread