lie and smile to get what's mine
[html]
cake

i'm just a boat on the ocean
cakeThe man sat down, inviting himself into the orange halo of light and warmth. Bane liked his fearlessness. The timid were a tiring sort of people. Now, despite his sturdy and muscular build, the wolf wasn't too possessive about things that were so easily shared, and if he were he still would not have argued, even when a hybrid were involved. He was non-confrontational. He was quiet, complex, open but obscure, dangerous if he needed to be. Currently he was curious. Like a cat, Bane's curiosity sometimes brought trouble. But Lady Luck favoured the bold and Bane had long ago forgotten how to feel fear. Real fear, true fear; he was led around by the instinct. By his addiction. By something a dying prophet had once told him.

cakeThe doctor moved aside his book and met Gabriel's stare with his own blurred vision. His eyes narrowed as he was struck suddenly by something. Something that clicked. The bright light faded in his head and he grinned mirthlessly at an inappropriate time. "Since the 18th at approximately 7:00 pm," was the doctor's brief and efficient reply. He wondered if the halfling had expected a more lengthy response. "But these woods make me restless and I need to remember my purpose. You remind me of someone, halfling. Tell me a story and I'll tell you one of mine."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread