Is there an old man out there?
The male lowered his ears he wanted his father to touch him, he wanted to have his father happy to be around, he had been working so hard over the last two years to get his father to say he was happy for him, or he was proud to have him as a child. For him to hear those words out of his father made his heart feel like there was some great race that he had won. Lucifer stood up and followed his father, with a chuckle. ”I wish you were around just six months ago. I was the lead hunter of a pack, was a sub-leader with Conri and Naniko, before everything went sour. Noah, Taliesin, Apollo, Sirius, Deuce and I all lived there, I would have loved for you to come and see me then. Now…here I am. You’ve missed so much.” he moved towards the gray male he wanted to be close to him. Offering up a smile to the grey male Lucifer lay down, as he thought. ”You’re a grandfather, and then a month later you became a great-grandfather. But I suppose since Deuce and I are not together any more you’re just a grandfather. Two boys, Taliesin and Noah, Tal looks like his momma, and Noah…well from day one took on more of your looks, he was the smaller of the two but ate at lot and grew quickly, and has your ash colored coat. I wanted to honor you and keep your spirit alive somehow. I would have named one after mom…but I believe the female passed when Deuce miscarried. Thanks to them damned coyotes.” Lucifer gave a soft snarl as he shook his head with a sigh laying it down, he stopped talking, and he knew he could go on and on.

Messages In This Thread