Is there an old man out there?

He narrowed his eyes upon his father as he looked at him. What in the word did he do to earned getting nipped at, he gave a grunt, he would have taken it if it was earned, lord knows Iskata would nip and bite upon him if she view it was within her role and he had earned it. Did he care for her? No not at all, but he loved Deuce deeply, and wanted to be with her and so he was there dealing with whatever she would deal upon him, hoping that one day he would once again find that tenderness that he so dearly longed for with in her arms. The male looked back to his father his blue eyes always fighting to hide how finally he was living a life that he knew he had to live for Deuce and no longer for his self.
”March, March 21, and then again on April 1. During the fire the other boys were born during the fire.”
Lucifer wish that he could get his father to see that his size wouldn’t always save him. He was getting older and with the winter coming he would need the warmth of a pack, and Lucifer knew Iskata would grant him admission, the black male sighed shaking his head. ”Dad…your size might be nice and I know that you’re stronger then what you may look, but how long will that last? Winter is hard for anyone to make though...and for a loner…it’s even harder! Dad…I don’t care where….I just want you to be around for many more years.” Lucifer pushed his body to the ground leaning against his father. ”Though I guess if you still don’t want to start from the bottom and work up…I’ll stay with you though out the winter…to help you get though it.”

Messages In This Thread