empty midnight majesties
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The inky female couldn't help but laugh as Valrian began to dance on his companion's shoulder. There was something about the avian she couldn't help but love. Even though she couldn't speak his language, his company was a welcome addition to their little reunion. "Of course. We all have our agendas to get caught up in. The heavens know I've been quite busy myself." "Busy" really only began to describe the time between the last time she had seen Festivity and now. A pack disbanding and then reforming, becoming a leader of said pack, falling in love and becoming a mate. Time had really just flown by without the femme noticing it in the slightest.

"Yes, I have been well." Then her mind was brought back to the chilling wind that blew around all their forms. If she was taking the winter badly, she could only imagine how it must be for her African friend. Even though she didn't know exactly what the place was like, it was clear from the thinness of the other's pelt that she was not made for such temperatures. "A far cry indeed. I must admit the adjustment is not coming easy for me. You must be having just as hard of a time if not worse." She smiled sympathetically. "Well, there's no need for us to stand out here in the cold! We have a large human house on our land that many of us stay in. Why don't we head there, it will be much more comfortable to talk in." Savina motioned for her friend to follow her into the lands. "There's even a library." She winked, knowing how keen Festivity was on books and stories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread