empty midnight majesties
[html]
whooo procrastination!

Much had passed in the landscape of 'souls since their last meeting, and Festivity was ignorant of much of it. She had, as of yet, very few friends and companions here and was therefore distant from most of the local trials and tribulations. Her recent intensity of studiousness and wanderlust had driven her from her usual social norms. Therefore, the disbanding of Twilight Vale and Shadowed Sun were unknown to her, as were the formations of recent packs. Fortunately, she had still arrived at the correct location, current name non withstanding.

"I manage," she said with a smile. "I kept a small collection of clothing from my travels and it is coming in handy now." Recently - that is, within the last few weeks since the weather turned - she had been spending increasingly large amounts of time indoors. Her favorite room in the library was an old study room furnished with a slightly decrepit but still functioning fireplace. Aside from the messy kitchen aspects of her basecamp, Festivity had effectively moved in. Hopefully, time would force adaptations on her body to allow for more time out-of-doors, but they had not arrived yet and she would rather not freeze. Besides, she had plenty of books to occupy her time and she had not yet developed cabin fever.

The suggestion to move was a welcome one. "Sounds wonderful. Lead the way!" A private library could probably not compete with the variety of literature found in Halifax. Then again, some collectors - be they human or canine - had a knack for picking up rare or ancient books. Looking forward to seeing not only the library but also the lands Savina called home, Festivity adjusted the bag she carried and waited eagerly to be off.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread