empty midnight majesties
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I can't help but imagine the library as a smaller version of the one in Beauty and the Beast. xD

For the majority of her life, and even if the warmer months of being here at 'Souls, she had taken no interest in human trappings. Humans needed such things because they were hairless right? They didn't have coats of fur to cover their bodies. But as winter had descended on the land she was finding a new appreciation for such things. Multitudes of blankets helped keep her and her mate warm inside the mansion at night. The house itself provided such protection she couldn't imagine not having it. "I bet it is. I think I might have to travel back to the city to find some for myself. Border duties are becoming colder and more unpleasant by the day." There were times when the Lt. General wished she was lower in the hierarchy so she could excuse staying inside. But they always went away quickly. She loved her pack and wouldn't trade being the one to help lead and protect them for anything.

Thankfully for all parties the walk to Haven Manor was short. As it stood proudly out against the sky a warm smile lifted her features. Home. At times she wondered what her mother would say, having her daughter take residence in a human building. She could almost hear it and a soft chuckle came from her throat. "Well, here it is. Haven Manor. Many of the pack members live here, including myself." Deftly she climbed the stairs and opened the door for her guests.

As the three of them were safely indoors, Savina's body drank in the warmth. So calming and comforting. "This is the main area. Some come here to relax. This is also where our Commander brings patients. She's a healer, and a skilled one at that." Slender arm pointed across the large open space to a door at the back. "Back through there is the kitchen. And in it is the door to the cellar. We keep our food stores down there. All the other little doors are to individual rooms. There are many more up the stairs as well." No doubt Festivity knew such facts already, but the ebony girl took a great pride in the house and loved to share her knowledge. "And the library is this way." She motioned for her friend to follow her down the hall. There was something about this room that was always warm and inviting. Perhaps because Jazper had done such a wonderful job of restoring it. "Here we are!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread