every time that you're not next to me
[html]

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg17 ... copy-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-align:top center; text-align: justify; padding:5px; color:#746853; font-family:verdana; font-size:1em;line-height:1.35em;border-right:1px solid #000;border-left:1px solid #000;border-bottom:1px solid #000;">

--

They say this anger, this emotion, and this passion is all a lie

The voice snapped him out of his thoughts and his golden eyes looked right down below to the owner of the voice. It was strange, but the voice brought back older memories of this place. Being a whole family again, his mother, father and sister all curled up in the den to sleep for the night. He missed them all so much. Talitha had been such a big part in his first few months and so had his parents. He missed everyone so much and that voice brought back the pain again, but then a fluttering hope lit inside his cold heart. It felt warm again and he knew right then that everything would go back to normal.

"I hardly noticed," he laughed, even though the freak snowstorm that had hit the lands was a bit random, the change in temperature hardly phased the young boy. He leaned over the tree branch to look down upon his father and his tail wagged merrily behind him. The boy dropped from his perch and landed nimbly beside his father, standing up again and brushing the dirt from his body. Golden eyes gazed at his father in admiration and he stood firm in his spot even though every part of his body screamed to tackle the male to the ground and cover him in hugs. He had missed his father quite a bit.

"Jesus, I am almost as big as you are now!" considering it had been months since he last seen his father the boy never really understood just how much he grew. He was not quite as tall or as filled out as Gabriel, and that would only follow him for another few months. He was going to be a big boy though that was for sure. Not being able to control it any longer he jumped on his father and gave him a huge hug. "I missed you so much! Why didn't mom come back and get me though?" he asked, slightly concerned.

I’m not even trying to justify myself

[/html]

Messages In This Thread