every time that you're not next to me
[html]

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg17 ... copy-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-align:top center; text-align: justify; padding:5px; color:#746853; font-family:verdana; font-size:1em;line-height:1.35em;border-right:1px solid #000;border-left:1px solid #000;border-bottom:1px solid #000;">

--

They say this anger, this emotion, and this passion is all a lie

The boy frowned at the mention of his mother disappearing. Did she try to find them and end up getting lost? The trio had not moved around very much as they were waiting for Faolin to return, but Ezekiel wanted to head to Inferni himself. He had waited enough and he did not want any more time to pass by. He wanted to spend every moment he could with his whole family, not the broken little one the war had left him with for the time being. He tried to talk Tristan and Fatin into coming back, but they wanted to travel some more and could only give him a maybe as an answer.

"I miss her and Talitha too," he frowned again wanting them all to be here. He looked around just in case Talitha had been right behind Gabriel, but all that the golden youth could see was a black bird that he had not noticed that had lifted into the air as he fell. The boy eyed him suspiciously then wondered if he should use him for target practice. He had caught plenty of birds before, but decided against this one. It seemed he was a 'friend' of some sorts to his father. The boy smiled a the bird before turning to his bag for a moment. He knelt down and ripped off the one of two rabbits that was tied to his bag by a string, then rose to his feet again and turned towards the bird.

"He looks hungry. Here," he cooed and tossed the day old carcass towards the bird. "I think I'll be fine now that I am here," he turned with a grin back to his father. He had so many questions to ask him. He wanted to go find Talitha and tackle her to the ground. So many thoughts were aflutter in his young mind. Ezekiel thought it best to just keep it simple for now. "Well, now that I am here, I want to stay. I don't care if it's still dangerous," he stated simply, face and tone firm. He was not a pup any longer and he did not really wanted to be treated like one either.

I’m not even trying to justify myself

[/html]

Messages In This Thread