every time that you're not next to me
[html]

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg17 ... copy-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-align:top center; text-align: justify; padding:5px; color:#746853; font-family:verdana; font-size:1em;line-height:1.35em;border-right:1px solid #000;border-left:1px solid #000;border-bottom:1px solid #000;">

Siobhan will be added as an NPC for now.

They say this anger, this emotion, and this passion is all a lie

He expected a bit more of a fight from his father saying it might be safer to stay with Fatin and Tristan. Ezekiel also thought that the reason Faolin went missing is because she was kidnapped by wolves or something along those lines. He looked at his father dumb-founded before grinning from ear to ear. He looked over at the bird demolishing the carcass and then back to his father. He shifted his feet back and forth in the dirt before thinking of what he should say about a certain little somebody he was taking care of.

"Just one thing, someone else will be accompanying us," he started, looking over his shoulder into the woods behind them. It was an eerie place, but the boy had been through it so much exploring when he was a bit younger that it felt safe to him. His tail flicked from side to side. "Her name is Siobhan, she's only five months old and she can already shift! There is something strange about her dad. She's a coyote, but she is completely snow white in color. I saved her from a raging coyote who turned out to be her mother. I promised to bring her here and keep her safe. She's just off in the woods over there if you would like to meet her?" he asked, looking slightly hopeful at his father.

She was a strange child indeed. Whenever he was around her he felt at peace with everything. She seemed to have some type of power over animals and could talk to them in what seemed to be another language that they could understand. He gave his head a shake before turning his eyes back to his father. She was a coyote through and through, so why couldn't she stay? Gabriel wouldn't say no. At least, he hoped his father wouldn't.

I’m not even trying to justify myself

[/html]

Messages In This Thread