heart and soul, you found me again
Iskata would have crossed her arms before her if she didn't have a tote of puppies across her front who were finally taking the time to fall asleep. She raised a brow at her sibling of sorts as she bared her fangs in a mocking grimace. "When have I not, besides, I'd enough practice as is.." she shook her head as a high piercing yap rang from the pouch as sheran her fingers across the skins, trying to sooth the bossy grumpy child within before she woke her brother. Iskata could tell just who was awake and who was asleep in the bag, already their personalities were beginning to show and it was more than enough keeping her up at times.

The silvery gold lady ignored the reaction from Lucifer as suddenly she was presented with a new addition to their largely growing family. She smiled as she gazed down at the silvery white figure with the sparkly eyes. She caught the comment from Lucifer as she turned to watch him a moment as she answered, "Yes, Konane is Fatin's neice, her father was Mercido Nakado.." She turned her eyes back to the pair as she grinned, "Though she was basically raised as family, our Aufpasser and Apothacary Siondaite took her in." She doubted that Lucifer cared but perhaps for once he'd be able to learn something of the large family he'd joined. She swollowed as she tried to get past the last of it. "She was Echo and Summer's daughter.. once." Though she knew that Summer was Lucifer's mother, the Summer Iskata remembered wasn't one who was caring or gentle. She'd been a beast and had taken the life of an innocent pup right before her own eyes. She wasn't even for certain if Lucifer knew the darker side to his own mother.

Messages In This Thread