heart and soul, you found me again
Lucifer tried to wrap his mind around the fact that this female that stood mocking Iskata was like a sister to him, that she was a child of Summer, and Fatin was family to her. This was an odd thing for him to find out. His eyes still not trusting this silver female didn’t matter if she was a child of Summer or not. The silver lady reached into the sac bring out the child with black tuff marched though her white coat, as she placed her upon the ground. ”I was never Summer’s child, I was her punching bag, if anything . Siondate was more of a mother then Echo, Hello Lucifer.” Winter Rain sniffed around as he found a rather nice spot near her mother’s leg. Konane, smiled at her. Lucifer looked back up to Iskata”So if she was a child to Summer and Echo…that would make me part in this whole mess, being the last litter she gave birth to.” Lucifer narrowed his eyes upon the silver lady with a snarl”Family of Iskata, or me or not. Don’t speak about my mother in that means.”Konane waved a hand at the black male.”What do you think of him Iskata? Is he really worth the effort of training to be an adult? Or should…we have Winter help him?”

Messages In This Thread