there's a pretty young thing in front of you
[html]
S'ok lovely <3 And the book is a complete works of Shakespeare Big Grin

It was only moments until she heard his voice in their room. Her ears swiveled back to catch his words. A smile instantly lit up her features and she felt the familiar warmness flood her being. "Hey you." She looked back to see him just as he was approaching her, placing his arms around her and pulling her close. A soft sigh escaped her lips, loving the feel of being next to him. That thrill would never get old for her. Savina turned around in her love's arms so she could face him. "Thank you, though not as beautiful as me I hope," she teased. The sable fey knew what his answer would be, she just liked to hear him say it.

Her hands rested on his chest as she leaned up to kiss him, nighttime lids veiling her jeweled orbs. Being around him made her forget everything else temporarily. Until she remembered the surprises she had laying in the pile behind her. Her eyes popped back open and she rubbed her nose against his. "Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you!" Slender form slipped from his grasp as she turned to collect the gifts. "I went to the city today. I know we have a lot of blankets already, but I got some more just in case. This cold weather is going to be tough for me to adjust to." The first thing she picked up was the book which she held in one hand, and hid the scarf behind her back with the other. "But I found some things for you too! Open your eyes!" The book was held out to him, her tail swaying back and forth, ecstatic to see his reaction

[/html]

Messages In This Thread