there's a pretty young thing in front of you
[html]

And how he loved holding her. Her sigh made him shiver inside... He would have been embarrassed at the time to admit to her that the sound of her soft exhale both relaxed and excited him like a drug. She slipped round, facing him, her bright eyes suddenly coy. Not as beautiful as me... He had wondered if she might say something like that, and he grinned sheepishly at her, though his eyes were happy. "Never," came his simple reply as he touched her neck beneath the scarf.

Their kiss was deep and he moved his hand to the back of her head, enhancing that feeling again. He was reluctant to let her go, but she had asked something of him. His expression was now puzzled - what did she have for him? He admittedly wouldn't know how to accept something from her. But his lashes fluttered and closed over his blue eyes.

Blankets? He'd been meaning to do the same; one never knew what kind of winter this would be. He smiled, and when instructed, opened his eyes to find her holding a beautiful, enticing book of tales by a man named Shakespeare. "Savina!" His smile was electric. He'd never heard of Shakespeare before. Though he was anxious to see what kinds of writings were in the book, he'd take a look inside later—as predicted, he didn't know what to say to his mate. "I can't believe you… found this—thank you. I'll... read some to you." He carefully set the book down on a small end table, smiling at it before turning back to her. Her hand was hidden behind her back. "I think you have something else…" he jested.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread