there's a pretty young thing in front of you
[html]
I can't wait to see how awkwardly this all plays out XD And some PP, lemme know if you want anything changed!

The touches on her neck, and then the back of her head as they kissed made her body shiver. Something about his presence made her feel so comfortable in her own skin. She felt desirable. It also brought out a certain sass in the dark fey. It was because she knew that he wouldn't take it the wrong way. The jests were all in good fun. She too had been reluctant to leave his arms, but the excitement of surprising him with her gifts was enough to make it worthwhile. The puzzled look on her mate's face only amplified the feeling.

As he opened his eyes and the happiness was plainly written on his handsome face, her heart flew. Bushy ebony tail swished back and forth with increased fervor. Knowing that she had made him feel that way was so wonderful. The girl now knew how it must have felt for him when he gave her her necklace and the writing slate. "You're so welcome! I'm so happy you like it!" Savina herself had been interested in the kind of writing the book held, so the prospect of him reading some to her always filled her with anticipation. "I love it when you read to me," she cooed. It was the first thing they had ever done together, so the activity held a special place in her heart.

A sly smirk replaced the jubilant smile as he noted her other hand was still hidden. A mischievous glint entered her emerald eyes. The femme was in a somewhat playful mood, though there was a different edge than usual. Some urge that she couldn't quite put a finger on. "I do..." Slender form walked closer to Kansas and she threw the blue scarf around the back of his neck, catching the other end with her free hand. "A handsome scarf for my handsome knight." She reached up for another kiss. As their lips met she deftly maneuvered their bodies so she was standing where he had been. Then without warning she let her body fall back onto their soft nest, using the scarf to pull him down as well. She stared deeply into his sapphire eyes. A desire beginning to burn in her that she had never felt before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread