there's a pretty young thing in front of you
[html]
Hahaha XD And Kansy is so sweet! Why can't he be real and a human so I can date him? ;.;

Her breathing began to increase in frequency as they continued, body reacting as it instinctively knew how to. They had never kissed this way before yet she had somehow known it was the right thing to do. It was still just as loving as any other kiss, but it showed the physical want as well. As the contact between their bodies increased her shivering quieted some. The intimacy calming her instead of making her nerves more apparent.

But suddenly he pulled away, searching her face. She could see he was nervous too. And though she was nervous, it was only because this was a new experience for her. It had nothing to do with him. He was the only soul in the whole wide world she was trust this moment to, and she wouldn't want it any other way. Savina smiled and ran her fingers through his chocolate mane. "I'm sure...because it's you. I love you." His asking only made her all the more certain. Her other hand reached up to gently stroke his back. Emerald orbs confirmed what her mouth had spoken.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread