there's a pretty young thing in front of you
[html]
So, I'm thinking fade to black after your next post? Though I also thought after we fade to black we could fade back to the morning after (afterglow, yays?). That sound good to you? And you can either just fade to black and have my next post fade back, or you can do both. Smile

She smiled back at him after his mind appeared to be set at ease. The kisses and light nibbles on her neck felt electric. Her hands continued to run through the fur on his head and back as she sighed softly. The touches on her thighs made her body tremble again, but only in the same good way she had been before. The girl could feel her heart rate picking up as their love play became more heated, her breathing becoming heavier.

Then as he slowly pushed inside of her she gasped, fingers digging into his back. Her reaction was more in pleasure than in pain. There was some of the latter, but nothing too bad. It felt wonderful, being joined with him in this way. More so than she could have ever imagined. As her love looked back into her eyes she nodded her head slightly. "I'm okay," she said breathlessly. She pulled him down closer and deeper, a moan escaping her throat as she kissed him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread