We're bound to be
[html]

300+

It mattered because Haku instantly had noticed that the Phoenix Valley member had negative emotions radiating in the chocolate brown male’s direction. If there was anything Haku actually disliked with a feeling, it was those who faked and failed. Was it that Lucifer was allowed to sleep around with other men, but hated that Deuce did so? Deuce had not smelt of Lucifer the last time he had fucked her, so why the hard feelings. A cocoa ear flickered slightly and recognized thunder rolling in the pitch black male’s chest. Instead of providing Haku with a decent vocal answer, the other male attempted to throw a smart question back, but it did not work very well, whatever the intentional reaction behind the words had been. Haku simply waited with his little smile until the black man seemed to have spoken himself dry. Haku had started off this with at least a hint of politeness and friendliness, but Lucifer had turned on him nevertheless and broken invisible borders.

Yes, I am indeed her fuck buddy. Name is Haku. I’m here because I want to fuck your little ex around a bit. Originally this had not been his plan, but now when the words were out, he realized that it was a good idea. He cared very little of the spawn that grew within her, only what her female body could give him of pleasure. Children or not, you have no right to say I have no reason to be here, I have more relatives and friends in this pack than I believe you do, so whatever my reasons for being here are, they are valid enough. However, I am not here to cause trouble, so move aside and I’ll be on my way to Deuce’s place. Despite of the words that were spoken, Haku’s voice had remained in a polite and smooth rhythm. Thoughts were already starting to dismiss the male in front of him, and he was thinking of Deuce. He wondered how big she had gotten, how many children there were.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread