and i know that i'm no king
[html]
Yes! I figured that it would make it a little easier, since all the other pups are going around and meeting new people too :] And I've put you in to be titled up ^^

Now that the little ones were running around on their own more, Naniko had found that she had an excess of free time on her hands. It felt unnatural, to be able to choose what she wanted to do. Should she hang out with Anu? Go and visit Iskata and her pups? Or maybe she could go hunting or fishing. There were so many options! She didn't mind taking a pup or two along with her most days, but having all four of them had been pretty tiresome. She still worried about them every once in a while, but so far they hadn't been getting into much trouble. Not that she'd heard of, anyway.

"Hold still--you have to be completely still or I can't help you." She held her patient still, trying to speak in a softer, more gentle tone. The fox kit didn't look pleased, but sat still and held his paw back out to her. "I told you the last time that if you kept wandering around the city like your mother had, that you'd get hurt." She reminded it. She'd helped his particular fox's mother a few weeks before, when she had gotten a piece of broken glass stuck in her paw. The two were sitting on the sheet-covered couch inside the main living room of the mansion, Naniko's supplies spread out next to her on the cushions.

It had a broken paw, and she knew that it had to be painful...but if he didn't keep it still she wouldn't be able to wrap it up right. Then it would heal at a strange angle.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread